I provide e-mail consultations, which is a great option for highly sensitive people. As a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) myself, I fully understand both the challenges and benefits of high sensitivity.
Once I learned more about my high sensitivity, I was able to use my unique traits to succeed personally and professionally. I’ll share what I have learned, help you accept and honor who you are, and teach you how to make the most of your high sensitivity.
I can guide you in the following ways:
- Better understand yourself. This will provide more clarity in your life, and you will be better equipped to develop a plan of action. We can work on resistance, procrastination, and other roadblocks to your success.
- Be more assertive to set boundaries with family, friends, and business associates. This will boost your self-esteem, and you’ll get more respect from others.
- Feel more confident to make better decisions. You’ll be able to ask yourself the right questions to get better solutions with the information that you have.
- Better manage stress, fear, and conflict. This will help you combat feelings of overwhelm.
- Develop strategies to better handle social situations and overcome loneliness.
- Provide advice on HSP careers that are more suited to your personality and lifestyle. Have you ever considered self-employment? I can help you brainstorm ideas to “profit” from your passion. How would it feel to have your own business that utilizes your talents and interests, enables you to work at your own pace, and generates the kind of income that you deserve?
- Help parents better support their highly sensitive children. Understanding why your child behaves the way s/he does will help you provide the right guidance to enable your child to thrive as a highly sensitive person.
How does Email Consultation work?
Through e-mail consultation, I’ll ask you questions about yourself and what you’d like to accomplish. From this information, I can pose specific questions that will keep you focused on your objectives. You can take the time to reflect so that you can carefully consider your answers. In this way, we’ll work together to come up with better answers that fit your wants and needs. The goal of the consultation is to help you gain more clarity in whatever you want to accomplish.
If you think you may be interested in my consultation service, please email me for details.