Making Sense of Your High Sensitivity:
Discover, Develop and Maximize Your Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) Traits
Extensive research done by clinical psychologist, Elaine Aron, Ph.D., who has graciously provided the foreword for this book, indicates that 15-20% of the population is comprised of highly sensitive people.
A significant percentage of this 15-20% is not aware of this inherited character trait and the effect that is has on their lives.
Cliff Harwin, husband, father, business owner, and highly sensitive person has written about this subject from a personal perspective and will share with you the lessons that he has learned. He has provided a summary and thought provoking questions at the end of each chapter that help the reader gain more insight about themselves.
You will gain:
- A deeper understanding of what it means to be a highly sensitive person.
- A highly sensitive person friendly health care strategy to make better health care decisions.
- Tips to make better career choices consistent with your highly sensitive nature.
- Strategies to deal with resistance that keeps you stuck in life.
- A road map to a happier life.
- Extensive resources especially for highly sensitive people.
This book will positively affect the way you live, behave, and help you feel at peace with your highly sensitive nature. Gain inspiration and information from a source that you will refer to again and again. View on Amazon