A Creed To Live By– Nancye Sims
Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
It is because we are different that each of us is special.
Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
Only you know what is best for you.
Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart.
Cling to them as you would your life, for without them life is meaningless. Continue reading “A Creed To Live By”
Here are some highly sensitive thoughts to think about:
(1) It’s because we are different that each of us is special.
(2) It’s by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
(3) Don’t give up when you still have something to give.
(4) By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life.
(5) Don’t dismiss your dreams. Continue reading “Some Highly Sensitive Thoughts to Think About”
What do you regret? I regret that I didn’t learn earlier in my life that I was a highly sensitive person.
This article is written by Bronnie Ware, a palliative care worker who has worked with a countless number of patients who are sadly seeing their last days on earth. When Bronnie had questioned the patients about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again. Here are the most common five:
The Top 5 Regrets
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. This was the most common regret of all. When people realize that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people haven’t honored even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made. Continue reading “What do you regret?”
Do You Love Yourself? As Valentine’s Day approaches, do you take the time to appreciate the good qualities that you have? I know that this is the time to spread the love to others, but where does love truly start?
Think about it. When do you feel the most loving towards others? It’s when you feel good about yourself. When you are happy, you are much more inclined (and able) to give more of yourself to the people who you love. Self-love gives you clarity, patience, and the desire to share your joy. You are also better able to leverage your HSP instincts to anticipate what others need. Continue reading “Do you love yourself?”