How can you find a business opportunity? I get many requests from highly sensitive people who want to be self-employed. Self-employment is a great option for highly sensitive people. It allows you to work at your own pace and be in your best environment. They most requested question I get is… How they can find the best business opportunity?
A business opportunity can be defined as a product or service that is attractive, durable, and timely. This product or service creates or adds value for its buyer or end-user.
Here are some important points for finding a good business opportunity.
* Find a need that isn’t being fulfilled. There are gaps that exist in customer needs. Can you meet these needs?
* Conditions are changing. Some examples are governmental regulations, styles, new technology, new trends, etc. Can what you do, tap into this?
* Product benefits and quality are inconsistent, incomplete, and information is lacking in many products and services. Can you improve upon this? Can you differentiate your product or service from your competition? Are there enough reasons why a consumer would buy from you, rather than your competition?
* The product or service that your offering has to be profitable. Can you make enough money to do this?
* Do your personal interests, expertise, and personal temperament fit this opportunity? You have to do a lot of personal soul-searching and gather objective information when analyzing an opportunity. It’s important to note that you can try something on a part-time basis to see if this is the right fit for you. Not being afraid of experimenting with various opportunities is the key to finding what’s right for you.
How do you find a business opportunity? I’m interested in any thoughts or comments that you have.